Cutest blog script

Saturday, January 06, 2007

4 month check-up!

Justin had his 4 month check-up today with Dr. Bedingfield. He is doing great! He is 26 1/4" long and 17 pounds even...that is 90th percentile for both. He's back on the charts!

I told the doctor that we have been feeding him cereal at night; right after he told us to hold off on solid foods until 6 months. Oops. I don't care; it gets him to sleep longer at night and he likes it! He also got his shots...he didn't cry for more than 10 seconds - he's a tough guy! And mommy didn't cry as hard this time either!









Daddy and Justin - in his favorite bib from the Tremls













I'm too sexy for my shades....














I'll humor you for a few pics mom....















Hmm....how can I reach that dragonfly hanging from the ceiling???















Okay Mom - put the camera away!












Mommy and Justin snoozing on the floor after the doctor

1 comment:

AJ said...

My thought's on solid food: every doctor will tell you something different about when to start. I heard different things from Ava's doctor than I did from Noah's doctor.

I think that a mom knows her individual baby the best and knows when he/she should start cereal.
Every baby is different, so there can't be just one set date that works for all babies!