Uncle Mikey flipping Alec off of his tube - not very nice!
Uncle Ry, Justin and Aunt Manda building sand castles
Uncle Mikey and his sand castle creation....
Until Godzilla, I mean Aunt Connie came along!
Family kickball game - I even played, but I was all time pitcher :)
Justin played with us too!
Morgan and Justin
Megan and Justin
I love him so much :)
I like the close ups of his face....
Grandpa & Grandma Metzler came to visit us too on Saturday! It was so nice to see them :) I have a few pictures of us and them on Aunt Connie's camera - I will post them if she emails them to me (hint, hint!!)
One of the many euchre games played over the weekend! Uncle Mikey, Grandma Rosebush, Uncle David and Aunt Michelle
Justin "driving" the boat...even though we are still tied to the dock :)
Megan and Aunt Connie
My favorite brothers in the world :)
Justin and his Uncle Ry!
Beach Bum
Justin with his favorite Aunt :)
1 comment:
Looks like a great time! I can't believe how grown up everyone is, seems like just yesterday they were little kids at your wedding!
Post a Comment