Okay - we're back. I feel much safer with a private blog. There are just too many creeps out there and after finding a few checking our blog I started thinking of all of the potential situations. Like, if I put on here that Rob and I are going out and having a sitter - based on the info from our blog, some creep could come over (GT Hills is not that big and we have a pic of our house) and tell a sitter that he's a relative or friend that we've mentioned on here. Just too much information is on our blog that could potentially be used to harm our family if it was seen by the wrong eyes. I know that I am probably being overly paranoid, but if something ever happened I would not be able to forgive myself. Plus, after reviewing the stats more, there were multiple people looking at the "potty" picture and it looks like it was somehow linked to a kiddie porn site which sickens me beyond belief.....
On a happier note - here is a picture of Justin when he and mommy had a date Tuesday night. Daddy was not feeling well so we took our bike down to the river and rode along the riverfront and then got ice cream. We had a lot of fun!
Last night we all went bike riding. I got an speedometer/odometer so we can see how far we go. We only went like 3.75 miles, but I was ready to die! There were some hills and I do have an extra 30 pounds on my bike! We went to the park at the end of our ride and Justin was playing with 2 little girls that were there with their Grandma. He was playing with the younger one when her older sister (almost 5 years old) fell off the monkey bars. Her arm dipped down by her wrist and neither of us had cars at the park, so she called 911. There was a GT Hills Volunteer firefighter/EMT there literally within 1 minute; he must live nearby. They ended up taking her to the hospital in the ambulance because they said she either broke her wrist or both bones in her arm. Rob and I tried to keep the little sister (3 years old) occupied while they worked on her sister so she didn't get scared. Then we drove the Grandma and little sister home to get their car to go to the hospital. I offered to take the little girl to the hospital if the Grandma wanted to go in the ambulance, but then she realized that she didnt' know me from the creep down the street and said her daugther would kill her if she left the little girl with strangers! Other than that excitement it was a fun evening!
Katie and I are going to the Brad Paisley concert at Tinley Park this weekend - I am soooo excited! I hope we have good seats. I joined his fan club to get VIP tickets, but the problem is that you dont' find out your seats until you pick them up at will call the night of the show. They do this to keep the tix out of scalpers hands which is good, but I want to know where we are sitting! CW and Jewel are opening for him. Julianne Hough was supposed to, but she got called back to DWTS for one more season and had to leave the Paisley Party Tour. I wanted to see her sing, but maybe now CW will get a longer set!
Have a great week!
2 comments:
Poor grandma -- I am sure she feels horrible that the girl got hurt while she was watching them... I am sure she was glad you were there to help out :)
Bummer about the Julianne Hough thing -- she would have been fun to see. She is adorable :)
Isn't Brad Paisley married to the cute girl from According to Jim and Father of the Bride? I wonder if she will be at the concert...
She is adorable, too!
Post a Comment