Justin with the Champion cow :)
He loved the fire truck!
Justin on the firetruck
Chuck during soundcheck
Justin in Chuck's aviators - After sound check Chuck was sitting on the edge of the stage talking to us and he called Justin over and pulled him up on stage....he put his aviator sunglasses on Justin and of course I had to take a picture! Justin didn't want to give them back as most of you can imagine! Later when we saw him, he asked how I get his fingerprints off of my glasses - they are like glue :)
Playing soccer with Jerry (Chuck's tour manager)
During the show - Justin loved it and clapped the whole time :)
After the show
Before we left the parking lot!
5 comments:
It looks like you guys had a great day! I love the last picture of him sleeping! That is priceless!
i say keep blogging about the shows...i mean, he's hot...so can you really have too many pictures of him?! ;) and the one of him and justin is so cute!!
How can you go to to many shows? I think it's pretty awesome that you get to go to so many. Justin is such a cutie. Did you finish his corn dog for him????
Well personally, I think it is fabulous that you make the time to do these things with your friends and family. :) Can't wait until our concert in August! :)
P.S. I love love love the pic of J with the corn dog! :)
I think it's awesome that you have someone a. that you like to listen to that much and b. that you have the opportunity to see that much. Live concerts are so much fun and it's awesome that you're sharing it with Justin at such a young age! I can't wait to go the fair around here!
Post a Comment