Cutest blog script

Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Latest Happenings....

Not too much going on to report in Peoria....

On Friday since Rob was sick, Justin and I went out on a date. We met up with Katie & Josh at the Heart of Illinois (HOI) fair. It was very fun! Justin loved it because he loves being outside in his stroller. We saw tigers, elephants, a zebra, goats at the petting zoo (his fav!) and lots of horses! They had the CUTEST elephant show too - they painted a picture, played basketball, did some dances, etc. I loved it! I really wish Alec could have been there with me; I know he would have loved it too!

On Saturday Daddy was feeling a little better, so we got up and went to the dog park and then to the Farmers Market. We got the BEST sweetcorn! It was so yummy! Then we went to the mall for a bit and got some great deals at Macys! We got an Adidas sweatshirt for Rob, 4 summer wine glasses, 6 high ball glasses (like the DT only hard plastic), and for Justin we got a Nike tee, PJ's, and a sweatshirt jacket all for under $40!!!! I was pretty proud of our deals :)

Then the rest of the weekend we just pretty much hung out and played with Justin, Quincy and Tucker. Lots of walks, some pool time and grocery shopping - exciting stuff I know!

Yesterday my boss was in town looking for an office for us. He found one and we all went to look at it after lunch. I really like it! It's a bit small, but there is a back section that is not finished that would make it the perfect size. I think that he is going to be signing the lease soon! It will be nice to have an office to actually go to everyday. I thought I would like working from home, but it's really hard. It's hard to work when you have other distractions. This office is right next to a day care facility too. Literally if I go to the picnic table behind our office it faces the playground for Rogy's Learning Center. It looks nice - I went through another Rogy's facility when I was looking but they were full. I might switch him when we get that office. When we do eventually buy a house, he won't be going to where he's at now anyways because it will be really far out of the way. We'll see!

I am SO EXCITED for this weekend! I know that it's going to go by really fast, but it will be so good to see everyone!

It's a stormy day in Peoria right now! It got really black out and some cool thunder and lightning. The boys are mad becuase we haven't walked yet, but I am NOT going out in this!!!!

Have a great day!





Okay - let me get this straight... You put these plugs in my ears that I don't like, you make me wear a hat that I don't like and you still want me to smile???














He needs to learn to throw them - not chew them :)

4 comments:

AJ said...

I love his grumpy face!

Michelle said...

I love the zoo! I can't wait to take Evelyn there!

I hear ya on the working from home thing... I don't have an office for work and sometimes I find myself getting very distracted too.

Laura said...

That pic is so cute, of him not being so pleased!

Kara said...

I love the pics. Justin is so cute and looks like he loves the water.