Justin and I left on Thursday evening....Rob had a big project at work he was working on and could not leave until Friday after work. This is what Justin and I drove into about 45 minutes outside of Peoria - it was one of the coolest skies I have ever seen! There was lightning too, but I couldn't get a picture of it!
Justin got SO MUCH attention all weekend! Here is an idea of how many people were there to play with him at any given time :)
Grandma Metzler and Justin - he's all tuckered out!
Morgan ready to go out for a ride!
Me, Morgan and Alec tubing
Brandon, Amanda and Blake after tubing
Brandon Blake and Carl
Uncle Mikey and Justin - He LOVES the Flavor-Ice popsicles!
Great Grandma Rosebush feeding him cheese popcorn! He loved it!
Playing in the pool!
The Rosebush Family - Grandpa, Mom, Aunt Cathy, Aunt Connie, Grandma, and Aunt Michelle
I got sick on Saturday afternoon :( It was not fun! My stomach was killing me...really crampy. Then on Saturday night Megan got it and on Sunday Aunt Cathy got it and a few other people didn't feel "right". There was no common food though that everyone ate - we must have just passed a bug around!!! It was short lived though!
Grandpa Rosebush and Aunt Cathy hanging out on the beach!
Hmmm....how can I get one of my cousins to get me another one of those popsicles??? :)
Justin motoring around on his new jet ski! There is a video that I will upload soon!
Megan and Justin
Mikey and Sandra
Dad and Tom with life jackets on and a jet ski....this can't be good! :)
Daddy and Justin playing by the lake!
Grandpa, Grandma Metzler and Justin
Grandpa Metzler and Justin swinging like a big boy!
Justin loves the bubble machine that Aunt Amanda and Uncle Ryan got for him!
Fun in the sun!
Dad getting ready for another day at the lake.
Justin and his Godmother - Aunt Connie!
(Note that once again he is eating a popsicle!)
Flying Alec!
This was taken after Daddy and I told Justin he could go stay with his Grandpa and Grandma Metzler for the week. I am sure he's having fun and getting spoiled!
I miss him so much, but I think this picture says it all!!! Uncle Ryan had to work and was not in KZoo this weekend, so he gets to hang out with his uncles more too, and see his great-great grandma and probably swimming with some cousins his age!
I just hope that they bring him back this weekend like they promised!!!! :)
1 comment:
I am not going to let Mom take him back to you. Thanks so much for letting them take him so I could see him. We had a great day around the pool today too, he is going to be a great swimmer!!!
Post a Comment