About the work drama - I'm with everyone else, send a copy to HR and file a complaint - make a copy of the file for your own records, I'd also ask your boss why you weren't notified as soon as he complained about you? Even though the accusations are untrue and proabably unfounded - you still should have been alerted to them.
4 comments:
Looks like a fun weekend! Justin in so cute.
That's one cute little guy!
About the work drama - I'm with everyone else, send a copy to HR and file a complaint - make a copy of the file for your own records, I'd also ask your boss why you weren't notified as soon as he complained about you? Even though the accusations are untrue and proabably unfounded - you still should have been alerted to them.
Looks like a fun park! I am always amazed by just how old Justin looks. He sure is a cutie!
I love that my tank top is pulled down and my bra is hanging out. Classy. :)
Post a Comment