Cutest blog script

Tuesday, February 26, 2008

The Hills 2/26/08



Playing outside on Sunday, "throwing" the ball for Tuck-dog (this is how Justin says Tucker)












Tuck-dog chasing his tennis ball













Justin and Daddy watching a hockey game on TV....Justin won't sit and watch movies, but he will watch hockey and football - and he knows the difference!













Leave me alone mom - I'm watching the game!

He was SO GOOD at the Rivermen game on Sunday...he watched it the whole time; except when I covered his eyes for a bad fight.









Little Mr. Independent, who has to feed himself!














Oh no - look at the mess I made....












Looks like every night is bath night when I get to feed myself!













Justin playing hockey? No way!



















Cheesy grin :)

3 comments:

kimberly said...

Justin is so cute and getting so big!!! Thanks for calling me last night it was nice to catch up!!

AJ said...

That's so funny about the sports on TV. He seems so grown up in all the pics! How did they get so big?

Anonymous said...

This is off the subject, but I like your fireplace.